Do you have a passion for social media with at least 5 years professional social media experience gained within agency?
Do you have experience of managing clients and a small team, and want to work in a fun culture and love a fast-paced environment?
Are you great at managing a complex client portfolio, creating great campaigns, briefing writers and designers, pitching for new business, setting up and running paid campaigns and meeting client deadlines?
We’re looking for an experienced, committed, and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our client who is a social media agency specialising in telling brand stories, engaging customers and delivering action. We cover everything that touches social media. From Strategy to Content creation, Community management to Advertising, we are experts at telling brand stories across all platforms and sectors.
On offer for the successful Social Media Manager is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting growth period for our client, a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, along with the opportunity to be an integral part of the business as it continues to grow exponentially
- Management of a small team of Account Managers, responsible for client delivery across your department
- Day-to-day contact with a range of clients including some big brands and sports clubs, managing the progress of projects and productions
- When required: preparing & delivering proposals with the wider team to potential clients
- Proactive management of client relationships. Regularly engaging with clients over the phone, via email or in person. You’ll be working to ensure that everything is delivered on time and in line with your client’s business goals whilst applying original thought to build solutions to client problems and communicating this in a clear and direct way
- Interpret client needs to brief internal teams, taking full ownership of end to end delivery
- Effectively leading the delivery of projects, ensuring that work is delivered both personally and by the team on time and on budget
- Collaborate with our internal team to develop solutions that exceed client requirements
- Quickly escalate issues internally where you are unable to resolve them
- Highlight and act upon commercial opportunities with existing or new clients
- Conduct regular client reviews to ensure high levels of service
- Creating and delivering regular performance reports to our clients
- Act as Manager to your direct reports. You’ll be practiced in identifying gaps in skills and resources and putting together a plan to address, and have the ability to move effortlessly between the role of coach and mentor. Confident and capable in tackling challenging conversations and giving in the moment feedback, you make the right decisions for the team and the business.
- Proven previous experience in a similar agency position
- Ability to lead a team and get the best out of your department
- A customer-centric and delivery first approach
- Strong project management skills
- Financial/commercial awareness – experience of producing and monitoring budgets
- Persuasiveness with evident negotiation skills
- Confidence and ability to build relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, calmly and efficiently
- Ability to estimate workload to meet timelines and requirements
- Experience working in the sports and/or education sector
- Understanding of working in a Production Company
- Marketing or Business Degree
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Company Pension
- Free On-Site Gym Membership
- On-site Parking
- Casual Dress
- Social Events
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.